Sunday 9 November 2014

Carey Mulligan Gained Wight While on a " Hunger Strike Diet"

Carey Mulligan Gained Wight While on a "Hunger Strike Diet"

Bafta Award holder actress Carey Mulligan gained her waight while on a "Hunger stike diet". 
she wanted to get stunning body with strict diet and exercise. 29 year old actress care to be recognized with a sexy image.


 Carey Mulligan hates dieting. Without a pizza, a wine her life is incomplete. But  it is a bad time for her, when she experienced "a phase not being comfortable of myself". After that she desided to lose weight. She also do this for her portrayal of Suffragette Maud. She tell this when she was speaking with Aby Morgan, " You remember my whole 'hunger-strike diet' on 'Suffragette?" 
'The idea was to make me look kind of malnourished, but not in a serious way, it was more of a psychological thing. Actually, it did make me feel more stoic.
''But it turned out to be complete b....S. I gained weight. Even though I had no sugar or fruit or any of those things, I was told I could have nuts. So I ate massive packets of nuts every day.
''I never weigh myself, but I did weigh myself before and after, just to see, and I gained three kilos and all of my trousers didn't fit.''


She added more to Harper's Bazaar Magazine, ''For 'Far From the Madding Crowd', the character is a country lass, so I wanted to be pretty strong, and I spent the entire film running up and down hills. I've got a farm, so I'm used to that. But I wanted to be someone who could lift a hay bale. And they're very heavy. So I liked going to the gym for that.
''But for 'Shame' I actively ate whatever I wanted to, drank loads and looked like hell. And that was the film I decided to take all my clothes off in.''


Her diet plane is a little more than weetabix in breakfast, she take soup in lunch and salad for dinner. She has been spotted running in Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles. She has succeeded to gain 3 Kg weight till now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.